5.03.2012

The Avengers

All movie and character photos were taken from http://marvel.com/avengers_movie

This is not a movie review.

The Avengers is so hilarious. Some might say that it's too funny to be a super hero movie but I'd have to disagree. I personally think that the amount of humor injected into the movie is just right. The humor punch couldn't have been any better!

My pick for the best scene was this: 

Loki: I am a god you dull creature..and I will not be bullied by... 
Hulk: (smashes Loki to the ground over and over again)...

I remember myself almost out of breath for laughing so hard inside the theater.

If I will have to pick the best character, it would be no less than Loki. 



Tom Hiddleston's portrayal of that loser and struggling god was so amusing for me. Loki didn't even have the face of a villain but I believe that Tom was such a brilliant actor in personifying Loki. Even with the movie Thor, I have already noticed Tom Hiddleston's talent although I wasn't very impressed that time. I was so blinded by Thor's biceps then. 

Of course, The Avengers wouldn't be complete without noticing the good looks of Captain America. Chris Evans is just so handsome, hands down. All the other characters have made their mark in this movie, including Agent Phil.

If you haven't watched the movie yet, then you're missing a lot. This movie is so worth it!

I was able to watch The Avengers at Abreeza Mall  last April 27, 2012 through the efforts of Davao Bloggers and powered by the awesome people at Globe Telecom. Lots of Globe sim cards were given away and a cellular phone was raffled at the end of the free movie screening. 

Thank you, Davao Bloggers and Globe Telecom, for this awesome event!

17 comments:

  1. Agree!2x It was really entertaining...hilarious, action packed and packed with heavenly bodies hehehe I was there last fri...hope to see you next DB event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you say "heavenly bodies" hahaha! i kinda have a good imagination of it. haha!

    see you on future DB events! hope to have some chitchat time with you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the movie too. The story is simple, but it's action-packed! I love all the fight scenes, esp. those that didn't involve the villains (e.g., iron man vs. capt. america, iron man vs. thor, hawk eye vs. black widow, hulk vs. black widow)
    Oh oh, my favorite part was when hulk slammed loki everywhere. "Puny God"

    ReplyDelete
  4. breathtaking at talagang full of action ,I was worried how are thew gonna defeat all the army of Loki.aND "The Incredible Hulk " is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unsugarcoatedreviewsMay 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM

    Team Loki! He was my favorite character in Thor and the primary reason why I watched The Avengers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to say The Hulk is my favorite, he was Bad Ass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole family watched the movie. In the end, my 60 year old mom was rooting for Hulk, I guess he won her heart. haha.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i still haven't watched the movie but i got into Avengers craze when we traveled to Bicol last week - while enroute we stopped by Jollibee for dinner on our way and lunch on way back to Manila and have ordered two chicken bucket meals with Avengers designs which my 3 nieces and mom each have.then when we gas up at Petron we bought 8 Avengers tumblers for my 4 nephews, 2 nieces, papa and myself. Of course, I get to keep Captain America!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this movie. And I've watched this thrice already and if another friend will invite me to watch it again, I will! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was the most epic scene in the movie. Oh well, at least Loki learned his lesson, that he can bully other superheroes, but not Hulk. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. my favorite character is Thor simply because I just love mythologies, particularly Greek and Norse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually didn't know that Loki was the villain, until I watched it lol.. Didn't even see the previews shown on tv hahaha.. Really a fan of marvel stories! 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many of my friends loved the movie for the "good looks". :D But I loved it for the superb humor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha. i love that scene too. i love the humor in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh, it was definitely a movie to watch, i can't wait for the next installment. 

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed this movie and enjoyed that scene. I also love how the audience respond at the end. Clapping their hands  - parang Superman days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i still haven't watched the movie but i got into Avengers craze when we traveled to Bicol last week - while enroute we stopped by Jollibee for dinner on our way and lunch on way back to Manila and have ordered two chicken bucket meals with Avengers designs which my 3 nieces and mom each have.then when we gas up at Petron we bought 8 Avengers tumblers for my 4 nephews, 2 nieces, papa and myself. Of course, I get to keep Captain America!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this post? Share your thoughts!

(--,)