8.02.2013

Kangaroo Jack

I was just looking for a restaurant and I don't even know which mall I was in (later during the making of this post, I realized I was in SM North Edsa). I was in UP Diliman for a number of days to attend the MCLE and I felt like going out on my first night. So, I boarded a jeepney with a "Trinoma" on its signboard. I did not alight in Trinoma because there was heavy traffic and I got confused. It was my first time to go there via jeepney, and also my first time to go there alone. I know I've been to Trinoma 3 years ago but I had companions at that time.

Alas! We've come to a full stop and we were at the jeepney terminal of SM North Edsa, it's time to alight, I have no choice. I was already hungry at that time and I honestly did not want to eat at a restaurant that's already in Davao.

When I passed by Kangaroo Jack, I dismissed the idea of eating there, it was crowded. It was past 7 in the evening when I passed by this restaurant and it's full of people. I decided to find another restaurant but after 15 minutes of walking inside the mall, I found myself in front of Kangaroo Jack and I was lucky to have found an empty table. So, Kangaroo Jack, it is.

Kangaroo Jack is an Australian Restaurant known for its Steak. So, I wanted to try their steak and I got this:


Though I ordered steak, I did not expect my order to come out like this, I expected a big chunk of meat. Nonetheless, I did not complain, did not even ask a single question if I got the right food, I was so hungry so my only option was to eat!


Meat was tender and yummy, the mashed potato was okay.

My dinner was actually uneventful. I was eating alone and enjoying my steak and mashed potato but I did not find anything exceptional with them. What I loved, though, is that the staff of Kangaroo Jack are very accommodating and are very quick to respond to their customers. I felt like I did not have to call their attention because their eyes are already on the table and they're sensitive enough to approach their customers even before you call them. I loved their service.

I'd definitely go back to Kangaroo Jack and next time, I should make sure I get a juicy piece of steak, not that kind drenched in gravy. Medium well, please!


1 comment:

  1. Nagutom ako bigla hehe. Na-miss ko ang mashed potato :-)

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this post? Share your thoughts!

(--,)