9.04.2013

Mam Bebs Bakeshop

Tight on your budget? Here in downtown Davao, if you're looking for a good place to eat without breaking the bank, Mam Bebs is the place to go. You can even have a full meal plus dessert for less than P100! It's near Ateneo de Davao University and in fact, during lunch and dinner time, this business establishment is flocked by students from AdDU.

Here's my meal of choice from Mam Bebs: Fish Fillet


A cup of rice, strips of breaded fish fillet and a bowl of hot noodle soup. It only costs P 85. If you want to order some drinks, a glass of Iced Tea only costs P 15. There are also other rice meals such as Breaded Prok Chop, Pork Adobo, Chicken Adobo, Pork Binagoongan, Beef Steak, and Beef Stew. 

And there's this one meal that's a best seller at Mam Beb's. I would like to have a taste of it some time soon when my allergies have died down.... Presenting.... Korean Chicken!


In the mean time, I just took a photo and imagined that I'm taking a bite of this juicy chicken. It only costs P75 with rice and noodle soup. On my next visit, I'll make sure that I would be able to order this meal. It's not only affordable, I've heard that it's also delicious, truly a good value for your money.

Mam Bebs Bakeshop is located in CVA Building, CM Recto Street, Davao City. You may call them at (082) 2278131.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Share your thoughts!

(--,)