4.18.2014

Club Asiano | Island Garden City of Samal

My Club Asiano experience is always about high school reunions. Back in 2011, we spent our high school reunion at Club Asiano. I wrote about it here.

Three years have passed and I found myself back at Club Asiano for another high school reunion. This time, I went with my closest friends and their families. We booked at the same big house, Ohana. For rates and other photos of the resort's accommodation and facilities, please click the link above.

Nothing much has changed over the years. Club Asiano still has that homey feel. The resort is not very big and it's actually a good place if you're bringing kids. The beach is very child-friendly, plus you won't have a hard time in looking after your kids because the perimeter is small.


Club Asiano has a big garden where kids (and adults) can play and run. They also set up hammocks along the beach line so it's so good to stay there to relax or to simply watch the sunset.


When I first went to Club Asiano I noticed that the road going there was very dangerous and risky. That time, the road was still under construction. But now, the subdivision road going to Club Asiano is already fully cemented, so no more risks!


Club Asiano is located at Camudmud, Island Garden City of Samal. If you're looking for a semi-private resort to host your overnight reunions and celebrations, try Club Asiano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Share your thoughts!

(--,)