4.18.2014

Seafood Feast at Dampa Davao

Dampa Davao is the city's newest seafood destination. It is located at Tionko Street, near Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. I had the chance to visit Dampa Davao for a food tasting event with my fellow Davao Bloggers and look what they served for us.....

Lato Salad

Imbao Soup

Sinigang na Maya-Maya

Ginataang Hito

Deep-Fried Hito

Grilled Pusit
Adobong Pusit

Out of the feast served that night, I would definitely recommend the Adobong Pusit and Ginataang Hito. The Adobong Pusit was cooked to perfection, perfectly delicious, perfectly tender. It's the softest cooked squid that I have ever tasted. And although I was at the height of my skin allergies that time and I was supposedly not allowed to eat squid, I helped my self with a second serving, it's that good! You should not miss this when you're in Dampa Davao.

And of course, the highlight of the dinner is definitely the Ginataang Hito. I am a picky hito eater and I usually avoid the fish because of the smell. But the Ginataang Hito served at Dampa Davao was a scene-stealer! I never thought hito would go well in coconut milk. But the taste is heavenly, it's my first time to try Ginataang Hito and I don't think that there's any other perfect way of cooking hito than this one.

Next time you're in Davao, visit Dampa Davao and have a glorious seafood feast right in the heart of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like this post? Share your thoughts!

(--,)